Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday 13 October 2012

CGI vs IRL

Warning: Picture overload

This week, I've decided to do a few selfies. Being a woman, I'm partial to the selfy, but today, I'm going to share with you said selfies. Included in this week's selfies are selfies across the weight loss journey (5 days shy of 6 months, go me!). The quality of images do vary, so my apologies, but you will hopefully get the general idea (don't forget you can click on the image to view it in more detail).


L-R: 24 April, June, August, August, August, September, September

L-R: Septmber, September, September, October, October, October, 13 October


Now, for 24 April and 13 October comparison:


L-R: 24 April vs. 13 October
Can you see the difference? I know the photos aren't the greatest quality, but I'm hoping you can see the differences. The white t-shirt I'm wearing in the 13 October picture was quite tight on me when it arrived in April. In fact, I sent it back to get the next size up, and even that was a little on the tight side. Now it's quite loose. Below is the design on the t-shirt. A picked it out all by himself and had it sent as a secret:


Hooded at threadless.com

The blue thing underneath the tee is actually a singlet. Who on earth makes a singlet as long as a mini dress!? It came from Valley Girl a few weeks ago, and after checking this outfit over with A countless times, I went to the supermarket dressed in this outfit. Of course, I put on my favourite owl print Keds too. No way I'd be walking around St. Kilda in bare feet!

Oh. Em. Gee. Interruption to the post. I did just have my first mango of the season and it was DELICIOUS. 



On the food note, I cooked dinner for the first time in a long time tonight. My back hasn't been so flash the last month (stress has a tendency to manifest physically in me (thanks, uni) so I've been out of action around the house) but tonight, I made pizza. Healthy pizza. On a wrap pizza. Here 'tis:


Homemade Capricciosa with Feta
Ingredients:

  • 1 Wattle Valley Wholegrain Soft Wrap
  • 1 1/2 tsp. Homebrand Tomato Paste 
  • 1/4 Flat Mushroom
  • 2-3 pieces pre-shaved ham (or fresh ham, whatever you buy)
  • 5 pitted Kalamata olives, halved
  • Marsh's Australian Extra Tasty Cheese, finely grated (however much you feel like)
  • Feta, crumbled (again, however much you feel like)
Method:
  • Grill wrap, both sides, to desired crispness (mine's a little overdone, I got distracted)
  • Once grilled, add toppings in order listed EXCEPT for the feta, your base will hold better (I used to be a pizza maker)
  • Grill again until cheese is melted and toppings warmed through
  • Remove from grill, plate, then crumble feta over the top
  • Serve immediately
Super tasty, super filling and only 350 calories. Way cheaper than ordering in a pizza, too! A was rather impressed with my efforts tonight too, including walking in to a clean kitchen (I'm a clean as I go kinda gal).

I think that about wraps up this post. I decided to omit the fashion stuff from this as there was already so many pictures, but the next posts might be a bit different!



0 comments:

Post a Comment